Become a Partner





Contact Us

Log in

Learn more
Add a Property Become a Partner
Home / Canada / London Student Accommodation / Shared Place·1B1B···160 Columbia Ave

Shared Place·1B1B···160 Columbia Ave, London


160 Columbia Ave, London, Ontario N6H 2K4

View Distance to Universities

Property ID: R01561668
Shared Place·1B1B···160 Columbia Ave undefined
Shared Place·1B1B···160 Columbia Ave 1
Shared Place·1B1B···160 Columbia Ave 2
Shared Place·1B1B···160 Columbia Ave 3
Shared Place·1B1B···160 Columbia Ave 4
Photos (8)

Basic Info

In-unit laundry
靠近西安大略大学、公交直达范莎大学!Platt's Ln & oxford st w,Cherryhill Valley Mall正对面 独立屋全新装修卧房出租,带独立卫生间。大窗户,光线好。有停车位。
2,生活非常方便,周边有副食店,Costco, 华人超市,中国饭店,火锅店,韩式烧烤和各种快餐店、plaza、starbucks、银行。
入住要求:谢绝养宠物,开Party 和吸烟,吸大麻的租客。

House Rules

Pets Policy

No Pet
Live in Your Dream Home - Let US Find it for You
Verified Properties
Price-Match Guarantee
1-on-1 Professional Support
Exclusive Offers

Personalized Recommendations for Your Ideal Home - Prioritizing Your Budget, Commute Distance, Essential Amenities, and Safety!

Full Name
Phone Number
Location or University
Tell us your rental needs: budget, commute, amenities, safety.

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service

Find My Home

Student Accommodation in London

Do I need to submit a certificate of deposit for the total rent during the rental period in London?

It is usual for some individual landlords or apartments to require proof of deposit of the total rent for the term of the lease.

Does renting an apartment in London have a big impact on my academic life?

The environment determines the quality of life. In addition to the proximity to schools and the security of the surrounding area, you should also consider the accessibility of your place of residence: Whether there is public transportation. Whether it is convenient to park. Whether there are supermarkets around.

What documents and papers are generally required for London student housing application?

Student housing will conduct a thorough background check, such as a financial check, criminal record check, etc. Therefore, the apartments require the following: a Canada Social Security Number (SSN), which is similar to a domestic ID number, to check your financial status. Canada driver's license number. Sponsor in the Canada (sponsor must also have SSN): Further assurance that the applicant can afford to pay rent. However, international students usually without all three of these documents. Most apartments allow international students to use other documents instead: I-20, Copy of passport or Visiting Scholar Visa form

View more