No Service Fee
No DepositNo Landlord Gift Fee
No Service Fee
【Introduction to the community】Located at Tai Shui Hang Station, Ma On Shan, the community is quiet, and the house has a beautiful view of Shing Mun River and Tolo Harbour. There are plenty of living facilities. There are small shopping malls, supermarkets, vegetable markets, and fast food restaurants nearby. It only takes 5 minutes to walk to the MTR station There are fitness rooms, tennis courts, swimming pools, and activity rooms on the shore of Xiaofeng Bay. Walking and chatting on the seaside promenade at night is very pleasant.
【Traffic】289k bus to CUHK in 8 minutes.It only takes 5 minutes to walk to Dashuikeng Station 6 stops to CityU HKBU.
1. In addition to students, we will also accept students who have just graduated from university or people who work in universities. If the tenant requires that all students must live with him, he can make a separate request to the apartment for enquiry.
2. Added unconditional deposit refund. The deposit can be returned unconditionally three months before the rental date.
3. Utilities, electricity and coal are shared equally, with a prepayment of 250 yuan per month. If the amount exceeds this amount, the difference must be made up.
4. The Internet fee is fixed at RMB 40 per month, the cleaning fee is RMB 75 per month, and the garbage collection fee is RMB 10 per month. (Must purchase designated garbage bags)
5. One annual deposit. Two half-year deposits. Rent prices are the same. Pay every 4 months, deposit three, and add 10% to the rent. All payments must be made seven days before the rental start date.
6. You can enjoy a welcome gift with annual payment. Please contact the sales or apartment for details.
7. Each room is allowed to be sublet once and you can find a new tenant by yourself.
The pictures and videos are reference pictures of the apartment types in the same community. The final room will be subject to the actual room occupied. For further information, please contact the consultant. [Risk Warning] In recent years, there have been cases in the Hong Kong rental housing market where tenants have lost interest due to one-time payment of annual rent. Therefore, we recommend that you pay monthly rent on the premise of fully considering the interests of each customer. If you strongly demand a one-time annual rent payment, please pay attention to the above situation. If there is any loss, you must bear all the consequences yourself.
Read all 0 reviews
From HK$4,500 /month
Price Match Promise
Find a cheaper price online and we will match it
uhomes consultants personally fly overseas to conduct on-site verification of student housing, providing everyone with more authentic and comprehensive information, and ensuring the safety and authenticity of properties.
No midway rentals. All deposits and paid fees will be deducted for breach of contract. The renunciation of the deposit does not mean that the rent can be cancelled. The tenant must fulfill and pay all rent and incidentals during the lease term.
Sublet Policy: If there are reasonable reasons, with the consent of the apartment, the tenant can sublet the room once during the rental period. The tenant must find a replacement and pay the rent in full during the rental period. The security deposit paid will only be refunded upon the termination of the original contract. Doctoral student; Graduate students are required to provide proof of college receipt and their identity documents. After the apartment is reviewed and approved, the three parties will sign the sublease contract. Other roommates can't object. A document processing fee of HK $500 will be charged upon successful subletting.
Live in Your Dream Home - Let US Find it for You
1-on-1 Professional Support
Personalized Recommendations for Your Ideal Home - Prioritizing Your Budget, Commute Distance, Essential Amenities, and Safety!